Frequently Asked Question
1. The minimum entry requirement ?
Between 18-30 years old during application and completed Form 5. (The priority is to candidates who pass the Malay Language, Science and Mathematics at SPM / SPMV).
Not committed crimes and drug abuse.
Didn’t undergo any training course at any government/private training institute (except for candidates who apply for the course to a higher level of existing or course (SLC 02)for Chargeman SLC 03 A1/ Chargeman A4/ courses (SLC 04) for Chargeman AO.
Applicants who are undergoing training in any skills training institutions and not complete / not yet acquired the skills certificate SKM Level 2 / 3 are not eligible for the next level
Willing to undergo training until the end and expected to obey all the rules, and regulations.
2. How about accommodation and food and beverage in IKBNSI?
- Food and Beverage and accommodation will be funded by the Ministry during the training period in the presence.
3. What other available facilities?
- IKBNSI offering accommodation, halls and classrooms, dining hall, laboratory IT, mosque, mini stadiums, libraries, parades and field etc.
- Monthly allowance is also given to students
- Learning equipment provided free of charge
- Free uniform including shoes
4. Are students in IKBN Seri Iskandar paid pocket money?
- Each student will be paid a stipend allowance between RM100 - RM300 by field of study.
5. When is the IKBN intake?
- IKBN-taking sessions is held two times a year in January and July each year.
6. How to obtain application forms for IKBN?
Applicant can apply through onlinein http://www.kbs.gov.my
7. Are Course fees to be paid in each semesta ?
Course fees only paid once at the time of registration in accordance with field