Industrial Electronics Technician
This course will train students to master skills and plan for the Logic Control and PLC combination, detect and repair of consumer electronic products using analogue and digital multimeter, oscilloscope, logic probe tool and inspect and control the motor drive electronics and electric machine motor.Students are also exposed to the latest innovation system as they fired electric motor control circuit design, basic electrical wiring, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical machines.
Objectives Provide training skills in the field of Industrial Electronics and Electronics Audio Visual for SPM leavers in full-time for level 1 to 3 according to the accreditation system organized by the NCC for 18 months
Provides short courses in areas related to technicians - technicians, sponsored by the private or public while providing based courses 'customized'
Certification is under the supervision Department of Skill Development (JPK), Ministry of Human Resources. Youth who successfully complete the course successfully will be awarded the Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) according to the degree that followed.
Level 1 - 6 months
Level 2 – 6 months
Level 3 – 12 months ( Included 14 weeks industry training)
- SKM Level 1 —SPM/SPMV holder
- SKM Level 2 — Rerquire SKM Level 1 for the related fields
- SKM Level 3 — Memiliki SKM Level 2 for the related fields
1. Malaysia Citizens
2. Not married/single
3. Between 18 to 30 years old during application
4. No criminal record/drug abuse
5. Agreed to terminate the training and follow all regulations set by the institute and the Ministry
6. Didn’t undergo any training course in the same field from any training institution, except for the different levels
(lower than the level requested).
1. Suppliers of equipment
2. Industrial firms (manufacturing / maintenance)
3. Industrial plant
4. Communication Station
5. Manufacturing industry
6. Researchers in the field of electronics
7. Industry Training
8. Public Sector
Last Updated (Tuesday, 13 August 2013 14:49)